VC America Inc supplies high stability extended temperature range oscillators for network, telecommunications, and high temperature applications for avionics and high reliability applications. We supply a wide range of components for hybrid assembly of frequency control products for standard clock (XO), voltage controlled oscillators (VCXO), temperature compensated oscillators (TCXO), and oven controlled oscillators (OCXO). VC America process IC's to the requirements of Mil-PRF-38534 and Mil-PRF-55310 for high reliability, avionics and space applications and provide test services for characterization and element evaluation of oscillator components. Temperature testing capability is -60C to 150C standard; customized solutions testing to 200C.
Minature Precision Encoders We fully support Seiko NPC line of optical encoders and interpolation products for linear and rotary positioning for micro & nano mechanical miniaturized positioning systems.
- Encoder modules offer native 5µ (micrometer) resolution and with their low distortion high accuracy analog output enable resolution to 1µ using our interpolator and to 20 nanometer or better using custom interpolation circuitry
- Scales; Linear & rotary, glass and flexible PET
- PCB encoder boards. We have multiple encoder board solutions to fit various space and performance requirements and will build encoder boards to meet specific needs
- Hybrid manufacturing:Components for CXO, XO,SPXO, VCO, VCXO, TCXO, DCTCXO, MXCO, OCXO
- Extended temperature range and ruggedized IC's for frequency control products
- Materials processing:
- Crystal quartz blanks and plated crystal blanks
- QCM crystals for monitoring thin film deposition
- Wafers & bars of pure Z-Growth crystalline quartz, sapphire, silicon for SAW, MEMS, sensors and research
Check new product information and developments plus links to other pages.
If you have questions, please contact us via one of the request forms, email, or phone us!
Welcome to our new website!
Our web goals are:
- Present our products and services
- Easy to locate product best matching your product and performance needs
- Enhance availability of technical and related information
- Provide options to request additional information, samples, and purchase products.
First time and casual browsers have access to product and service information and small quantity (min order) pricing.
Registered (logged in) customers will find volume quantity pricing available.
Established OEM customer may place purchase orders and we'll ship according to our agreed terms.
Look up a Detailed Order Report.
Terms and conditions
Payment: Credit card is accepted form of payment; International transactions are limited to $1000 and USA to $2500 maximum. For purchase exceeding the credit card limits, acceptable form of payment include check (USA only) or wire or ACH payment. Contact us for information on how to complete a purchase.
Terms for established OEM customers apply.
Shipping: UPS, FedEx, US Postal & International EMS (Limited to tracking & delivery verification methods.) During checkout ship costs are calculated to your location.